- TOOLBOX FOR SCRUM MASTERS AND FACILITATORS: A set of techniques and tools for facilitating great retrospectives with all the necessary steps
- IDEAS FOR UNCONVENTIONAL MEETING: Use the Retrospective Cards to choose the right technique for your retrospective, surprise the team with unconventional methods
- POWERFUL VISUALISATION: Get inspired to apply the tools to create awesome retrospective
- GREAT STRUCTURE: Bring the best structure with all useful steps in the retrospective meeting
- TEAM ENGAGEMENT: Boost team’s mood and engagement using different approaches each time
The Retrospective cards are a set of 34 unique cards that introduce and explain how to structure an awesome retrospective and how to choose the best method in each step.
The typical retrospective goes through the following steps: Preparation, Creating Trustful Environment, Check Previous Decisions, Collect Data, Focus, Analysis, Decisions and Closing.
For each step, the cards contain several proposals for tools and methods to support each facilitator in planning a great retrospective in minutes and choosing quickly the best approach for the team.
This set is a must have for every Scrum Master and Facilitator who wants to conduct awesome retrospectives.
Malon D. –
Great tool to use. Making retros real fun.
Glab Ross (verified owner) –
Awesome tool, that adds additional value for when doing retrospection.